As a customer-centric technology professional, I bring a unique blend of skills derived from extensive experience in sales, marketing, and customer management from both hardware and SaaS companies. As a professional that has worked as the customer advocate as well as an innovative and entrepreneurial leader, I want to join an organization that knows the power of data analytics and how to apply the technology of blockchain to real-life situations. I believe that blockchain will revolutionize the world and I would love to help companies tell their story and build their brand around how they are going to be the tipping point in the market.
PR Coordinator/Content Strategist April 2018- July 2018
MLG Blockchain Consulting
● Key Contribution: PR Coordination for firms that we are launching ICOs and helped them build messaging and reach different audiences to give the ICOs a bigger chance of success.
● Began building content marketing processes are PR department.
● Creation and submission of press releases
● Researched, analyzed and presented SWOT Analysis for Client Onboarding
● Pitching and engaging with media influencers to try to gain earned media exposure
● Working with Meltwater software to being building consistent KPIs across the PR department
● Collaborated closely with project managers and community management team to build content strategy for clients.
Marketing Campaign Manager January 2017 – December 2017
SolarWinds Inc Durham, NC
● Key Contribution: 175% of lead quota in Q3 2017 and 18% growth in conversion rate.
● Project Management across multiple campaigns including collaboration and creation of content used by agencies and media partners to drive business through various marketing channels.
● Created global customer-facing 6-part webinar series “Good to Great” with training and solutions to common challenges faced by clients. https://youtu.be/m6phboiPUpY
Sales and Marketing Manager February 2016 – present
Monax Industries Limited London, UK
· Key Contribution: Built Sales and Marketing department for blockchain software company.
● Establish Monax as a thought leader in smart contracts, develop brand awareness through social engagement, social media campaigns, and lead generation.
Customer Success and Social Marketing Manager July 2014 – January 2016
SmartBrief, Inc. Washington D.C.
● Key Contribution: Increased renewals in a territory by 34% and average conversion rate of 17%
● As quota-bearing Customer Success Manager, introduced the concept of social selling and analytics to the sales team to build brand awareness and increase sales to K-12, Higher Education, and Enterprise clients
● Created Social Selling training program for Sales Team to drive business to 30% increase YoY.
Customer Success Manager November 2011 – March 2014
Full Quota, LLC Reston, VA
● Key Contribution: ARR 90%
● Acquire a deep understanding of client needs to develop effective integration and adoption plan for content creation. Managed entire onboarding, maintenance and renewal process for the client.
● Directed transition from legacy CRM to Salesforce.
● Leveraged social selling to demonstrate value to the client and maximize renewals
Customer Success Manager/Field Account Manager January 2000 – November 2011
Alphanumeric Systems, Inc. Raleigh, NC
● Key Contributions: Average annual renewal rate 103%, increased renewal rate from 17% to 64% in first year.
● Acquire deep understanding of client needs to develop effective integration and adoption plan for Citrix clients. Managed entire onboarding, maintenance and multi-year contract renewal process at the client.
● Special Project: Implementation of the North Carolina Community College Datatel systems. Developed implementation and onboarding plan, including documentation and troubleshooting and increased profitability of this project by 35%.
BA Communications and BA English Literature, Meredith College 1994
Salesforce Administrator (ongoing), Hootsuite Certification Courseware, SolarWinds MSP Backup Academy Foundations, Content Marketing Foundations, Crisis Management, Online Marketing Foundations, Public Relations Foundations, Crowdfunding
Leadership and Community Involvement
● Board Member, Visual Arts Exchange – Marketing Committee
● Board Member, LGBT Center of Raleigh – Social Media and Development
● Board Member, BESDA and BESDF (Benjamin and Edith Spaulding Descendants Foundation)
● Member, SalesForce Technology Group Research Triangle Park, NC