Terms & Conditions
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES YOU ARE VOLUNTARY CHOOSING TO ENGAGE IN SOPHISTICATED AND RISKY ASSET TRANSACTIONS. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (1) YOU ARE AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND THEIR DERIVATIVES; (2) YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SERVICES AND TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND THEIR DERIVATIVES; AND (3) CRYPTOJOBS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH RISKS OR ADVERSE OUTCOMES.
1. Eligibility. To be eligible to use any of the Services, you represent and warrant that (a) as an individual, you are at least 18 years old or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws; (b) you have not been previously suspended or removed from using the Platform; (c) guarantee that your Digital Currencies, which you transfer to the Platform are not sold, encumbered, not in contention, or under seizure, and that neither exist any rights of third parties to your Digital Currencies ; (d) your use of the Platform will not violate any and all laws and regulations applicable to you, including but not limited to regulations on anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, and anti-corruption.
2. Account Setup. In order to use the Platform, you will need create an account (“CryptoJobs Account”) by providing your details, including your name, email address and a password and accepting the Terms. By using CryptoJobs Account, you agree and represent that you will use the Services only for yourself, and not on behalf of any third party, unless you have obtained prior approval from CryptoJobs. You may register only one CryptoJobs Account. You are fully responsible for all activity that occurs under your CryptoJobs Account.
3. Account Usage Requirements. A CryptoJobs Account can only be used by you. CryptoJobs reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of your CryptoJobs Account by persons other than you. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your CryptoJobs Account, you should notify us immediately. It shall be your sole responsibility to avoid any unauthorized use or access of your CryptoJobs Account and CryptoJobs assumes no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Services by you or any third party with or without your authorization.
4. Account Security
4.1. You agree to treat your security details (such as username and password) as confidential information, and not to disclose such information to any third party. You should be solely responsible for keeping safe of your security details of your CryptoJobs Account, and be responsible for all the transactions under your CryptoJobs Account. CryptoJobs assumes no liability for any loss or consequences caused by authorized or unauthorized use of your account credentials.
4.2. You must take reasonable care to ensure that your email account is secure and only accessed by you, as your email address may be used to reset passwords or to communicate with you about the security of your CryptoJobs Account. CryptoJobs will not be liable for the breach of an e-mail account resulting an unauthorized transaction to be executed with proper confirmation. In case any of the e-mail addresses registered with the CryptoJobs’s Account are compromised, you should without undue delay after becoming aware of this contact CryptoJobs and also contact your email service provider. Irrespective of whether the User is using a public, a shared or his/her electronic device to access the CryptoJobs Account, you must always ensure that your account credentials are not stored by the browser, cached or otherwise recorded. You should never use any functionality that allows login details or passwords to be stored by the electronic device you are using.
4.3. You are responsible for keeping the electronic device through which you access the Platform safe and maintaining adequate security and control of any and all security details that you use to access the Platform. This includes taking all reasonable steps to avoid the loss, theft or misuse of such electronic device and ensuring that such electronic device is both encrypted and password protected.
5.1. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable, license to access and use the Platform and related content, materials, information solely for informational, transactional, or other approved purposes and reserve all other rights in the Platform.
5.2. You may use the Platform for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not transmit, copy, reproduce, sell, resell, license, distribute, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, perform, display, incorporate into another website, or in any other way exploit any content or other part of the Platform for any purpose. All logos related to the CryptoJobs or displayed on the Platform are trademarks or registered marks of CryptoJobs or its licensors. You must not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent.
6. Copyrights & Other Intellectual Property Rights.
6.1. The Services, the Platform and all technology, content, data and other materials used, displayed or provided or received by you in connection with the Services and the Platform (“CryptoJobs Materials”) together with all intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing are, as between you and CryptoJobs, owned by us.
6.2. We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and use the CryptoJobs Materials for your personal use. Such license is subject to these Terms and does not permit (a) any resale of the CryptoJobs Materials; (b) the distribution, public performance or public display of any CryptoJobs Materials; (c) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the CryptoJobs Materials, or any portion thereof; or (d) any use of the CryptoJobs Materials other than for their intended purposes. The license granted under this Article 6 will automatically terminate if we suspend or terminate your access to the Services.
7.1. When using the Platform, you must use it in compliance with these Terms and applicable laws.
7.2. You may not:
a. sell, resell, rent, exchange, add, modify, temper, distribute, lease, sub-license, dissemble, transfer, further transmit, publish, remover or alter any copyright statement or label, or license, sub-license sell, mirror, design, rent, lease, private label, grant security interests in the properties or any part of the properties, or create their derivative works or otherwise to take advantage of any part of the properties;
b. violate any law, regulation, contract, intellectual property or other third party right, or commit a tort while using the Platform;
c. provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
d. engage in any type of market manipulation for market manipulation (such as pump and dump schemes, wash trading, self-trading, front running, quote stuffing, and spoofing or layering, regardless of whether prohibited by law);
e. post content or communications that are, in our sole discretion, libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, vulgar, suggestive, harassing, hateful, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, bigoted, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise objectionable;
f. use any deep linking, web crawlers, bots, spiders or other automatic devices, programs, scripts, algorithms or methods, or any similar or equivalent manual processes to access, obtain, copy or monitor any part of the properties, or replicate or bypass the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform in any way, in order to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information in any manner not purposely provided through the Platform;
g. post content containing unsolicited promotions, political campaigning or commercial messages or any chain messages or use content designed to deceive or trick the use of the Platform;
h. attempt to access any part or function of the properties without authorization, or connect to the Platform or any CryptoJobs servers or any other systems or networks provided through the Platform by hacking, password mining or any other unlawful or prohibited means;
i. probe, scan or test the vulnerabilities of the Platform or any network connected to the properties, or violate any security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform;
j. reverse look-up, track or seek to track any information of any other users or visitors of the Platform;
k. take any actions that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of systems or networks of the Platform or CryptoJobs, or the infrastructure of any systems or networks connected to CryptoJobs;
l. use any devices, software or routine programs to interfere with the normal operation of the Platform or any transactions on the Platform, or any other person’s use of the Platform;
m. forge headers, impersonate, or otherwise manipulate identification, to disguise your identity or the origin of any messages or transmissions you send to CryptoJobs;
n. use the Platform in an illegal way; or
o. encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Article 7.
8. User Content. You hereby grant to CryptoJobs a royalty-free, fully paid-up, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, display, perform, publish and distribute, in any form, medium or manner, any text, information, data, materials, images, or other content you provide to us using the Platform or submit or post to the Platform and that is not Feedback (defined in Article 10) owned by CryptoJobs (the “User Content”). You represent and warrant that: (a) you own the User Content or have the right to grant the rights and licenses in these Terms, and (b) the User Content and use by CryptoJobs of the User Content as licensed herein does not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party. CryptoJobs may remove any User Content from the Platform for any reason at CryptoJobs’s discretion.
9. Third Party Content. During using the Platform, you may view content provided by third parties (the “Third-Party Content”). CryptoJobs does not control, endorse, or adopt any Third-Party Content and shall have no responsibility for the Third‑Party Content, including without limitation material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable. In addition, your business dealings or correspondence with such third parties are solely between you and the third parties. CryptoJobs is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, and you understand that your use of the Third-Party Content, and your interactions with third parties, is at your own risk.
10. Feedback. CryptoJobs owns any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials (“Feedback”) about CryptoJobs and the Platform that you provide through email, the Platform, or other ways. Any Feedback you submit is non-confidential. You hereby assign to CryptoJobs all right, title and interest to the Feedback together with all associated intellectual property rights. You will not be entitled to, any hereby waive any claim for, acknowledgement or compensation based on any Feedback or any modifications made based on any Feedback.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties.
11.1. WE TRY TO KEEP THE PLATFORM UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO ANY PART OF THE PLATFORM, OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE. OPERATION OF THE PLATFORM MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE REAL OR PERCEIVED VALUE OF ANY DIGITAL CURRENCIES AS DENOMINATED IN ANY QUOTED CURRENCY. ALTHOUGH WE MAY PROVIDE HISTORICAL AND/OR REAL-TIME DATA REGARDING THE PRICE OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, USEFULNESS, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF SUCH DATA, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON SUCH DATA FOR ANY REASON. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE VALUE OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES CAN BE VOLATILE, AND WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR BY HOLDING OR TRADING OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES, EVEN IF THE PLATFORM IS DELAYED, SUSPENDED, OR INTERRUPTED FOR ANY REASON. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, USEFULNESS, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN. WE WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT ANY REQUESTS FOR ELECTRONIC DEBITS AND CREDITS INVOLVING BANK ACCOUNTS, CREDIT CARDS, AND CHECK ISSUANCES ARE PROCESSED IN A TIMELY MANNER BUT WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE AMOUNT OF TIME NEEDED TO COMPLETE PROCESSING.
11.2. THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY IF AND TO THE EXTENT IT IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE.
12. Disclaimer of Damages. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, INFORMATION, REVENUE, PROFITS OR OTHER BUSINESSES OR FINANCIAL BENEFITS) ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF CRYPTOJOBS AND ITS AFFILIATES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY EVEN IF CRYPTOJOBS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Limitation of Liability. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF CRYPTOJOBS, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES OFFERED BY OR ON BEHALF OF CRYPTOJOBS AND ITS AFFILIATES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO CRYPTOJOBS UNDER THESE TERMS IN THE TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM FOR LIABILITY.
14.1. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, third-party information providers, and independent contractors against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to your conduct, your use or inability to use the Platform, your breach or alleged breach of these Terms, your violation of any applicable law or the rights of any other person or entity.
14.2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding, which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
15.2. CryptoJobs maintains full custody of the Digital Currencies, the Funds, and the User Content which may be turned over to governmental authorities in the event of you CryptoJobs’s Account suspension/closure arising from fraud investigations, investigations of violation of law or violation of these Terms.
15.3. We also reserve the right to cancel your CryptoJobs Account that has been inactive for a period of six (6) months or more and/or modify or discontinue the Services and/or the Platform. You agree that CryptoJobs will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your CryptoJobs Account or access to the Platform.
16. Force Majeure. CryptoJobs will have no responsibility or liability for any failure or delay in performance of any Services, or any loss or damage that you may incur, due to any circumstance or event beyond the control of CryptoJobs, including without limitation any flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other act of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, or equipment of software malfunction.
17. Compliance With Local Laws.
17.1. You must comply with local laws in relation to the legal usage of the Services in the jurisdiction in which you reside, as well as other laws and regulations that are applicable to you. If you reside in any jurisdictions where the use of the Service would violate any of the laws or regulations of the jurisdiction in which you reside, you agree to refrain from using the Services in any manner that would violate any of the laws and regulations of such jurisdiction. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws related to your Trade and other use of the Services, including any reporting obligations and payment of all applicable taxes. It is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority.
17.2. You acknowledge and declare that your Funds come from legitimate sources and do not originate from illegal activities. You agree that CryptoJobs may require you to provide or otherwise collect the necessary information and materials as per relevant laws, regulations or government orders to verify the legality of the sources and use of you Funds. CryptoJobs endeavors to cooperate with law enforcement authorities globally and will not hesitate to terminate, freeze, and seize your CryptoJobs Account and the Funds which are flagged out or investigated by legal mandate.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdictions
18.1. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, without regard to any conflict of law rules or principles that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction, unless mandatory provisions for the protection of consumers of the law of another country contradict this.
18.2. The courts of Emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes resulting out of or in relation to the Terms and its enforcement.
18.3. You acknowledge that any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or the Services is personal to you and CryptoJobs and that any dispute will be resolved solely through individual litigation and will not be brought as a class litigation, class action or any other type of representative proceeding.
19. Severability. If any provision of these Terms shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any rule, law, or regulation of any local, state, or federal government agency, such provision will be changed and interpretated to accomplish the objectives of the provision to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law and the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement shall not be affected.
20. Modifications and Amendments. CryptoJobs reserves the right to amend or modify any portion of these Terms at any time by publishing the revised version of the Terms on the Platform. The changes will become effective and shall be deemed accepted by the User, the first time the User uses the the Platform after the publishing of the revised Terms and shall apply on a going-forward basis with respect to any activity initiated after publishing. In the event that the User does not agree with any such modification, the User’s sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate the use of the Services and close the CryptoJobs Account. You agree that CryptoJobs shall not be liable to you or any third party as a result of any losses suffered by any modification or amendment of these Terms.
22. Nonwaiver. CryptoJobs’s failure or delay in exercising any right, power, or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver thereof.
23. Assignment. You may not assign or transfer any right to use the Services or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from us, including by operation of law or in connection with any change of control. CryptoJobs may assign or transfer any or all of its rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without notice or obtaining your consent or approval.